Consistency: Real-Life Methods to Use in 2019
Real-Life Methods to Build Consistency and Discipline in 2019
The second part of the video series on consistency. If you are anything like me being consistent or disciplined doesn’t come easily to you. That is why I’ve experimented on myself and 15 people that work for me to figure out how to hack our brains a bit.
These 9 tips work for me. They are broken down into 3 categories: Keep It Easy; Keep It Real; Keep Yourself Accountable.
- Tip 1: Know Your Why
- Tip 2: Incremental Changes
- Tip 3: Stop Caring About the Result
- Tip 4: Start Today
- Tip 5: Think Long Term
- Tip 6: Visualize Hardships
- Tip 7: Don’t Lie to Yourself
- Tip 8: Failure is no Excuse
- Tip 9: Have Beacons